Thursday 6 November 2014

Funeral songs - the ultimate box set


Image www.cnbc.com Kiss coffin

I Appear Missing – Queens of the Stone Age; She's not there - Zombies; Thank God I'm not you - The Himalayas; You're not smiling - Audience; Yesterday has gone - Cupids Inspiration; Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes; Cigarettes And Whiskey And Wild Women - Ramblin' Jack Elliott; Heaven's on Fire - Kiss; Fire - Crazy World of Arthur Brown; My Way - Sid Vicious; Psycho Killer - Talking Heads; You're dead - The Wedding Present; Shot By Both Sides - Magazine; All I Want Is a Quiet Life – Kinks; I'm not a young man anymore - Velvet Underground; I Forgot Where We Were - Ben Howard; Heaven knows, I’m miserable now - The Smiths; Living in a Box – Bobby Womack; Still Breathing - Green Day; I hear you knocking – Dave Edmunds; Keep on knocking - Death; Knock on Wood - Eddie Floyd; Knockin' on Heaven's Door – Bob Dylan; The Final Countdown – Europe; Wake me up before you go go - Wham; Wake Up! – Arcade Fire; Alive – Pearl Jam; We’ve gotta Get Out Of This Place – Animals; Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin; Straight to Hell - The Clash; Highway to Hell – AC/DC; New Face in Hell – The Fall; Scottish Widows - Remember Remember; Ashes to Ashes – David Bowie; Atmosphere – Joy Division; Another one bites the dust – Queen; Digging in the dirt - Peter Gabriel; Gravedigger - Dave Matthews, Tim Reynolds & Willie Nelson; I can't see clearly now - Johhny NashRoll me up and smoke me when I die - Willie Nelson; Going Underground – The Jam; Hello Earth - Kate Bush; Lay me low - Nick Cave; I never went to church - Streets; Losing my Religion – REM; Last Orders - Richard Hawley; It's all over now - Rolling Stones; It's all over now baby blue - Milltown Brothers; The Carnival is Over - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds; The End - Nico; Too Old to Rock'n'Roll: Cradle to the Grave - Squeeze; Too Young To Die - Jethro Tull; Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd; The drugs don't work - The Verve; Had Me A Real Good Time - The Faces; Go Now - Moody Blues; Go and Sit Upon the Grass - Ivor Cutler; Don’t fear the Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult; Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life - Monty Python; Dance of the Cuckoos - Laurel and Hardy theme song; Love is Stronger than Death - The The; Shine on, you crazy diamond - Pink Floyd; Live Forever – Oasis; Resurrection - Stone Roses; Death is not the end - Nick Cave, Kylie Minogue & Shane MacGowan; Where the wild roses grow - Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue; It all fades away - Jah Wobble; The End - The Doors  ...

No comments:

Post a Comment